Writing on the Wall has 18 years’ outstanding experience of project delivery with diverse communities across the North West. Projects range in size and scale from working with four Kinship Carers on a creative writing ‘What’s Your Story’ project, to spectacular outdoor events such as ‘Nancy and the Bonfire’ attended by 2000 people as part of the finale to the Sefton Celebrates Writing Festival we delivered for Sefton Council. Each year we deliver approx. thirty events throughout May as part of our own WoWFEST and run an annual programme of creative projects supporting a broad range of communities across the region, including: LGBTQ+, Stroke Survivors, Kinship Careers, mental health survivors, schools, young people, novelists, refugees, asylum seekers, and many more. From in-conversations with booker prize winners such as Anne Enright, to five-day tours with international writers like Walter Mosely, we have the skills and experience to advise, consult and work with you to deliver your projects and events.
From simply giving some (free) advice, to delivering and managing your events, we can offer you a bespoke service with our team’s broad range of skills and expertise:
• Running creative sessions to develop ideas for festival events and projects
• Grant funding and bid writing
• Booking writers, artists, commentators, speakers for events
• Budgeting and financial management
• Venue booking, hire and management
• Recruiting and managing volunteers
• Programming and scheduling
• Marketing, promotion and social media, inc. E-bulletins, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
• Filming and audio recording to capture events, interviews, etc.
• Monitoring and evaluation
• Reporting to funders and much, much more.